Alexander has worked at Roland Berger's InfoCom Competence Center in Munich since 2006. The InfoCom Competence Center supports clients in telecommunications, media, high tech, IT and information management.
He is an expert in strategy development, especially for broadband networks and media. After studying Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Munich, he completed his MBA in 1996 at the Yale School of Management. Alexander then started his career working at a major international strategy consultancy for ten years.
- The start of a new era: will publishing experience a renaissance?, Study (in German only), 2012
- Delivery Model 2.0 - vision for the future business model, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Telco 2020 – How Telcos transform for the "Smartphone Society", Study, 2012
- Video-Endgame | The battle for the future of television has begun, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants study "The economics of IPTV – Making IPTV profitable", Study, 2008
- WebTV insights and perspectives - the InfoCom Competence Center presents a new study, Study, 2008
- There's life in the old dog yet, Study, 2008