Marcus Hoffmann is a Partner in Roland Berger's Automotive Competence Center.
He has been working in the company's offices in Munich and Shanghai since 2007, focusing his consulting activities on sales and marketing strategies, operational performance, integrated efficiency, business strategy, corporate excellence and restructuring. He has managed consulting projects in Germany, France, Italy, the US, Russia and China.
Before joining Roland Berger, he worked for a leading consultancy. Marcus Hoffmann holds a Ph.D. and master's degree in electrical engineering from the Technical University of Aachen (Germany) and a master's in management engineering from the University of Hagen (Germany).
- Automotive Retail Business, Study, 2012
- How OEM importers will win the growth battle, Study, 2012
- Automotive landscape 2025, Study, 2011
- Chinese automotive market: How long will the party last?, Study, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS 2/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS 1/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS special 01/2009: Automotive Innovation made in BRIC, Customer magazine, 2009