Michael Zollenkop is Partner in the Operations Strategy Competence Center in Stuttgart. Since 1999 he has been advising clients in the automotive, mechanical and plant engineering, high-tech and other industries.
Michael Zollenkop focuses on product development, innovation management, business modeling, performance improvement and strategic purchasing.
He holds a degree in business administration from the University of Erlangen (Germany), an M.A. in economics from Wayne State University (USA) and a Ph.D. from the University of Bamberg (Germany).
- FRUGAL – Simply the Best, THINK ACT, 2015
- FRUGAL innovation in the engineered products and high tech industry, THINK ACT, 2015
- The magazine for Chief Operating Officers – the new COO Insights on Industry 4.0, THINK ACT, 2014
- Escaping the commodity trap, Study in cooperation with the ICV, 2014
- Best practices in new product development, Study, 2013
- Product value management, think: act CONTENT, 2013
- Frugal products, Study, 2013
- Innovation in emerging markets, think: act STUDY, 2012
- The increasing role of GPOs in the hospital environment, Study, 2012
- COO Insights on Business Models, think: act BUSINESS - COO Insights, 2012
- Business model innovation, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- Innovative business models, Book, 2011
- Design-to-value, think: act BUSINESS - COO Insights, 2010
- Intelligence instead of fear, think: act CONTENT, 2009
- Operations Excellence, think: act Book, 2008
- Business model innovation, Michael Zollenkop (book in German), 2006