Michael is a Principal in our Operations Strategy Competence Center in Stuttgart. He serves clients in the automotive, mechanical and plant engineering, high-tech and medical technology industries. His project experience covers among others the USA, the UK, Russia, Singapore and China/Taiwan.
He studied business administration in Germany, USA and France. He holds a degree in business administration from the University of Erlangen/Nuremberg. Michael took part in the Roland Berger Ph.D. program and earned his doctorate from the University of Bamberg. (Thesis: Business model innovation).
His focus is on all aspects for product development , innovation management, business modeling, performance improvement and strategic purchasing.
- Escaping the commodity trap, Study in cooperation with the ICV, 2014
- Best practices in new product development, Study, 2013
- Product value management, think: act CONTENT, 2013
- Frugal products, Study, 2013
- Innovation in emerging markets, think: act STUDY, 2012
- The increasing role of GPOs in the hospital environment, Study, 2012
- COO Insights on Business Models, think: act BUSINESS - COO Insights, 2012
- Business model innovation, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- Innovative business models, Book, 2011
- Design-to-value, think: act BUSINESS - COO Insights, 2010
- Intelligence instead of fear, think: act CONTENT, 2009
- Operations Excellence, think: act Book, 2008
- Business model innovation, Michael Zollenkop (book in German), 2006