A graduate of the University of Bayreuth, Maren Hauptmann joined Roland Berger Strategy Consultants in 1999. She specializes in human resources (HR) excellence, talent & leadership, change management and organizational design.
Maren Hauptmann supports a number of global companies across various industries in developing as well as in sourcing crucial talent and in finding the right organizational setup for the human resources function. Her project work has included effectively linking business and personnel strategies, aligning the HR organization, transforming core HR processes, revamping corporate talent development models and implementing change management for HR organizations and beyond.
- think: act STUDY "HR goes global – Emerging markets change the HR agenda", think: act STUDY, 2012
- Strategic HR re-model needed for future success within China, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Occupational health (Betriebliches Gesundheitsmanagement), think: act CONTENT - available in German only, 2012
- Change management & communication, Brochure, 2012
- Setting up an effective personnel strategy, Article in Personalmagazin 5/2011 (in German), 2011
- Talent management, think: act CONTENT, 2010
- Talented people want winning companies, Article by Maren Hauptmann, 2009
- Corporate Headquarters, think: act CONTENT, 2009
- Corporate Headquarters 2008, Study, 2009
- Organizing profitable growth: combining centralized and decentralized management, Study (in German), 2008