"High level of trust and commitment!"
Thomas believes that you can learn something from everyone. Continuous learning is the best way to build up confidence and satisfy the client's needs. His success in delivering projects in continuous improvement, "growth without growing", optimizing manufacturing footprints and streamlining purchasing shows that he practices what he preaches.
He has been with the company for so many years because he enjoys the work and challenges, and is always eager to learn, manage change and grow professionally. This helps him handle almost any situation in a calm and professional way, no matter how difficult. As a result, he was the logical choice when the Executive Committee looked for a Dean of Roland Berger School of Strategy and Economics during the start-up phase. He is responsible for managing RBSE until a successor is appointed, and then he will return to serving his clients full time.
He feels at home in many industries: transportation, engineered products, high tech, IT/telecom and others. He is a true operations expert – and a proud husband and father of two boys on top of all this.
- Growth through transformation, COO Insights, 2013
- Managing in high volatile times, think: act BUSINESS - COO Insights, 2012
- The Rare Earth Challenge - how companies react and what they expect for the future, Study, 2012
- Post Merger Integration underscores the success of mergers, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- Synergy management for successful post-merger integration, Study (in German), 2011
- 3rd Operations Efficiency Radar, Study in cooperation with icv (in German only), 2011
- The Rare Earth Challenge, Summary of study results, 2011
- Continuous improvement in growth phases, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- 2nd Operations-Efficiency-Radar, Study in cooperation with icv, 2011
- Beyond cross-functional collaboration, Study, 2010
- Design-to-value, think: act BUSINESS - COO Insights, 2010
- Quick survey on procurement in Germany, Quick survey, 2010
- Operations Efficiency Radar, Study in cooperation with the International Controller Association (in German), 2010
- Increasing the value of portfolio companies by improving their operational performance, Survey results, 2009