The starting point for each strategy discussion is an audit examining the current situation systematically and in its entirety. Numerous clients from nearly every industry sector trust in our company's experience and international network of experts when they plan to evaluate their current strategy.
The accelerating rate of change in the business environment raises new claims for definition and implementation of corporate strategies. The starting point for the strategy discussion is an audit examining the current situation systematically and in its entirety.
The objective of a strategy audit is to evaluate the current strategy and to show how the company can position itself in the market. It then shows the status quo in terms of the business model and business plan.
The following steps have to be taken (project example)
- An analysis of the current strategy (analysis of the company and the market, market trends, competitors, customers, products – marketing and sales approaches)
- SWOT analysis to map out the current position and the profile of the company and brand
- Identification of the directions that can be taken to raise the brand profile and generally achieve greater market exploitation by professionalizing Marketing and Sales
- Establishment of controlling ratios to ensure sustained throughput in Marketing and Sales, as well as implementation of a strategic planning process to improve international decision making
- General improvement of the understanding of the work of the people involved and sensitization for intercultural exchange