"Helping make a real impact"
Jochen had never dreamt of starting his professional career as a consultant at Roland Berger. But during several internships he discovered that consulting is a lot more than just number crunching. Today he designs and implements global lead engineering and product development processes.
His consulting work is no 9 to 5 job, so he makes the most of it by exploring the places where he works on projects.
"Consulting is fascinating: international issues with interesting clients can be quite a challenge. When the job is done, you know you've helped make a real impact."
- Engineering Excellence Study, Study, 2015
- Smart Efficiency, THINK ACT, 2015
- Modular Products – How to leverage modular product kits for growth and globalization, Study, 2012
- Truck Powertrain 2020, Study (in German), 2010
- Intelligence instead of fear, think: act CONTENT, 2009
- Truck industry 2020: The future is global, Study, 2009