Jürgen is member of our Management Team Automotive in Germany. Before he had been heading the North American region including the Chicago, Detroit and New York offices for 5 years.
Juergen Reers' areas of practice include automotive, consumer goods, engineered products and energy/utilities. Prior to his career in consulting, Juergen worked for GEHL, a manufacturer of agricultural and construction equipment. He has extensive experience in corporate and business strategy, marketing & sales, operational excellence and restructuring.
Juergen Reers earned a master's degree in business administration from Westfaelische-Wilhelms University in Muenster, Germany and holds a MBA from Azusa Pacific University in Los Angeles.
- Russian automotive market update: what would be the real cost of sanctions?, Study, 2014
- Perspectives on the Chinese car sharing market, Study, 2014
- Russian Automotive Market Study 2014, Study, 2014
- Jürgen Reers' survey of the US energy sector aroused strong interest, News, 2010
- German American Renewables and Energy Efficiency Outlook 2010, Speech, 2010
- The next wave: Emerging market Innovation, threats and opportunities, How low-cost vehicles impact the automotive industry, 2008