Marc Winterhoff is a Partner in the Automotive Practice in North America and member of the Management Team of Roland Berger's North America operations.
Winterhoff studied electronic engineering and business in Darmstadt, and started his career in the software industry in the United States. He then worked for Arthur D. Little for over 11 years, focusing on the automotive industry. In 2007 he became head of the company's European automotive business and in 2010 was appointed Global Head of Automotive. He has worked extensively for most of the leading European premium and volume car manufacturers on key strategic topics. His functional focus is on sales and marketing, business model innovation and future of mobility.
He joined Roland Berger in October 2011 and assumes his responsibility for the North American automotive market beginning January 2012.
- Digital factories - The renaissance of the U.S. automotive industry, THINK ACT, 2016
- Consolidation in vehicle electronic architectures, THINK ACT, 2015
- Automotive 4.0, THINK ACT, 2015
- On the road toward the autonomous truck, Study, 2015
- FRUGAL innovation in the engineered products and high tech industry, THINK ACT, 2015
- Autonomous driving, THINK ACT, 2014
- Connected Mobility 2025, think: act STUDY, 2013