Max Blanchet studied at the École Centrale de Paris and Tokyo University, and has 14 years of experience in management consulting.
Specializing in automotive, process and other manufactured products industries, Max Blanchet has carried out many projects for strategic repositioning and improving operational efficiency with top industrial and global groups. His areas of activity cover R&D issues, purchasing, supply chain and manufacturing.
- The European Aerospace & Defense Industry, THINK ACT, 2014
- INDUSTRY 4.0 – The new industrial revolution, THINK ACT, 2014
- Reinventing mobility, News, 2011
- The next wave: Emerging market Innovation, threats and opportunities, How low-cost vehicles impact the automotive industry, 2008
- The Automotive Industry's Last Pot of Gold, Study, 2007