After completing the doctoral program in The School of Science and Engineering at Waseda University, Satoshi Nagashima worked as an assistant in the same school and as an assistant in the Kagami Memorial Laboratory for Materials Science and Technology, also at Waseda University, prior to joining Roland Berger. He also holds a PhD in Engineering.
His achievements include projects in sales and marketing strategies, logistics strategies, business and organization strategies and other fields, with the focus on automobiles, high-tech, consumer electronics, pharmaceuticals and other key industries.
Mr Nagashima subscribes to the creed of manifesting tactics that coordinate the positions of all project members, including local staffers, to pursue firmly grounded consulting services.
- Car manufacturers
- Commercial vehicle manufacturers
- Corporate Transformation
- Green Business
- Innovation | Product | Engineering
- Marketing & sales
- Portfolio management
- Price & offer management
- Project management
- Strategic planning
- Supply chain management & logistics
- Industry 4.0: development initiatives rooted in 10-year horizons – Shiten No. 105, THINK ACT (Japanese only), 2015
- Automotive Japan – broader lineups call for new sales channel concepts, Study, 2014
- Strategic management to flourish in an uncertain future – Shiten No. 95, THINK ACT (Japanese only), 2014
- Automotive inSIGHTS 2/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- The next wave: Emerging market Innovation, threats and opportunities, How low-cost vehicles impact the automotive industry, 2008