Thomas joined our company in June 2010 as a Partner in the Automotive Competence Center.
He studied mechanical engineering at the University of Darmstadt where he also earned his Ph.D.
His first practical experience was in the engine development department of a major automotive supplier, where he later became Board Member and was responsible for Eastern Europe.
In the following years, Thomas became CEO and was in charge of all automotive equipment manufacturing divisions.
Later on, Thomas joined the VDA – the German Association of the Automotive Industry – as CEO for technology and environmental affairs. He became the representative of the German automotive industry and contact for the German government and European parliament in Brussels for all questions concerning technology and the environment.
At our company, Thomas supports our clients in the automotive industry and develops successful global strategies for them.
- Study on future automotive growth markets and implications for suppliers, Study, 2014
- E-mobility index for Q1/2014, Index from Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and Forschungsgesellschaft Kraftfahrwesen mbH Aachen, 2014
- Planning and financing transportation infrastructures in the EU, Study, 2013
- E-mobility index for Q3 2013, Index from Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and Forschungsgesellschaft Kraftfahrwesen mbH Aachen, 2013
- Energy storage revolution - Zukunftsfeld Energiespeicher, Study in cooperation with VDMA (in German only), 2012
- Connected vehicle - conquering the value of data, Study, 2012
- E-mobility quarterly index, Study in cooperation with Forschungsgesellschaft Kraftfahrwesen mbH Aachen (fka), 2012
- The Rare Earth Challenge, Summary of study results, 2011
- E-Mobility – Opportunities and challenges for the German engineering industries, Joint study with VDMA, 2011
- Automotive Engineering 2025, Study, 2011
- Automotive inSIGHTS 2/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS special 1/2010, Customer magazine, 2010