Thomas F. Wendt is a Partner in Roland Berger's Chicago office. He is part of the global automotive practice and heads the firm's automotive supplier business in North America.
He joined Roland Berger in 2001 and rejoined in 2008 after working for another global consulting firm as Vice President between 2007 and 2008. He has extensive experience in business strategy development, corporate finance and restructuring as well as in automotive retailing.
Thomas F. Wendt holds Master's degrees in business administration and mechanical engineering from the Technical University of Darmstadt (Germany).
- Consolidation in vehicle electronic architectures, THINK ACT, 2015
- Automotive 4.0 – Threat or opportunity for incumbents?, 2015
- Automotive 4.0, THINK ACT, 2015
- FRUGAL innovation in the engineered products and high tech industry, THINK ACT, 2015
- An industry in cruise control – What's next for US suppliers?, Study, 2014
- Re:think automotive retail networks, think: act STUDY, 2014
- The European Car Crisis – Implications on the North American Supply Base, Study, 2013
- Rebound of the US Supplier Industry?, Study, 2012
- Global Vehicle LiB Market Study Update, Study, 2012
- The End of the China Cycle, Study, 2012
- Global Vehicle LiB Market Study, Study, 2011