Stephan Keese is a Partner in São Paulo (Brazil) and heads Roland Berger's industrial and automotive practice in Latin America.
Prior to joining the company in 2001, he gained professional experience with leading automotive and industrial groups around the world. He is an expert on the Latin American automotive industry and supports leading national and international companies on growth and market entry strategies, sales and distribution strategies, as well as cost reduction and restructuring.
Stephan Keese studied industrial engineering at the University of Karlsruhe (Germany) and holds a Master's in business administration from Georgetown University (USA).
- Automotive market perspectives Brazil 2014-2018, Study, 2014
- Brazilian automotive perspectives 2014, THINK ACT, 2014
- The Brazilian profitability challenge – Ensuring sustainable margins for automotive suppliers, Study, 2013
- Growth strategies in the global construction equipment market, Study, 2011
- Entry and growth strategies in Brazilian construction equipment market, Study, 2011
- Automotive inSIGHTS 2/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS 1/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- The Brazilian automotive industry at crossroads, Summary of study findings, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS special 01/2009: Automotive Innovation made in BRIC, Customer magazine, 2009