Stephan Keese graduated from the University of Karlsruhe with a degree in engineering management. He also holds an MBA from Georgetown University. Having gained professional experience with various automotive companies, joining Roland Berger's Automotive Competence Center in 2001 was a natural move.
Over the years, Stephan has worked with leading automotive players around the world. His project experience ranges from growth strategy to cost reduction and restructuring, from purchasing to sales and marketing, and from engineering efficiency to electric vehicles.
Since 2009, Stephan is based in São Paulo, Brazil and responsible for Roland Berger's automotive practice in Latin America
- Growth strategies in the global construction equipment market, Study, 2011
- Entry and growth strategies in Brazilian construction equipment market, Study, 2011
- Automotive inSIGHTS 2/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS 1/2010, Customer magazine, 2010
- The Brazilian automotive industry at crossroads, Summary of study findings, 2010
- Automotive inSIGHTS special 01/2009: Automotive Innovation made in BRIC, Customer magazine, 2009