Ralph Büchele has more than 10 years of professional experience in top management consulting. He studied civil engineering at the Technical University of Munich, including a post-graduate degree in business engineering. Ralph began his career in the construction industry working for an engineering office responsible for constructing large property projects.
He joined the Civil Economics, Energy & Infrastructure Competence Center of Roland Berger Strategy Consultants in 2001, where he has specialized in real estate management and environmental technology. Ralph supports a number of global property and non-property companies in improving the performance and value of their real estate portfolio. In addition, his project work has included green-business issues for top management, government and investment funds in terms of managing the new challenges from resource scarcity and climate change.
- The energy turnaround and decentralized energy production, Speech held at the CHORUS Neue Energien Tage (in German only), 2012
- Energy and resource efficiency in real estate management, Study (in German), 2011
- Increasing efficiency in energy-intensive industries, Study (in German), 2011
- Sustainability in real estate management, Study results, 2010
- How the engineering sector contributes to energy efficiency, Study on behalf of VDMA (German version), 2009