Carsten is a Partner at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants' Frankfurt office and a member of the global Infocom Competence Center. He holds a business degree from WHU Koblenz, and studied in Vallendar, Brussels and Houston.
Carsten has a strong background in the IT, high-tech and telecommunications industries. He is a recognized expert in all questions relating to corporate development, including strategy, performance management, portfolio development, M&A and integration, reorganization/transformation/change management, new business development and sales strategies.
Carsten has over four years experience as a senior vice president with a leading European ICT services provider. He was responsible for strategy, planning, strategic programs and M&A transaction strategy. In addition, Carsten was a non-executive director with an IT service start-up. Before joining industry, he had already worked as a consultant for Roland Berger Strategy Consultants for seven years.
- Connected Mobility 2025, think: act STUDY, 2013
- Survival of the fittest - How Europe can assume a leading role in the cloud, Study in cooperation with SAP AG, 2011
- Europe-based IT service providers surprisingly ahead of the game, News, 2011
- Next generation IT providers – The European way, Study (in German), 2010
- Quo Vadis IT?, Study (in German), 2010
- Keeping projects on the right track with launch management, Study, 2008