Christophe is Senior Partner in the Paris office. He has more than 25 years of experience in consulting on strategy and transformation issues. His main field of expertise is financial services, insurance and retail banking in particular. He has advised half of the top 20 multi-national insurance groups in various European markets.
His experience encompasses several areas such as digitalization, sales effectiveness, customer value management, claim optimization, set up of shared services, organization redesign, post-merger integration.
He directed several surveys in collaboration with EFMA. His lastest publication is dedicated to the future of agents. He is a regular speaker in the Industry and Competitive Analysis course of the INSEAD MBA program.
- World economy facing a global ageing population, THINK ACT (French only), 2014
- Mastering 2020, THINK ACT, 2014
- How to survive in the VUCA world, think: act CONTENT, 2013
- Restoring profitability in life insurance, think: act CONTENT, 2013
- SME Financing, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- A world without agents?, think: act CONTENT, 2012
- Shared service and competence centers for insurers, Study, 2011
- Online Reputation Management, think: act CONTENT, 2011
- Trends in European healthcare, Study, 2007 (PDF, 733 KB)