Mood barometer for the German economy: Roland Berger Strategy Consultants is working together with WELT Group to survey German top managers and get their opinions
Munich, June 16, 2012
- Innovative surveying tool "Leaders Parliament" makes real time surveying possible and provides a comprehensive picture of the mood among Germany's top managers
- First highly charged topic: The creditworthiness of Spain
- Rapid, detailed evaluation of the responses within three hours
- Around 450 users already registered
Roland Berger Strategy Consultants has developed a surveying tool for interviewing Germany's economic elite. Using the Leaders Parliament tool, top managers are surveyed about current topics in economics and society. The first survey deals with Spain's creditworthiness and the role of the euro rescue fund. Thanks to its ability to rapidly evaluate the answers, Leaders Parliament provides a comprehensive picture of the respondents' mood, in real time.
"Smartphones provide us with the platform – from the Blackberry to the iPhone, which all CEOs use today," explains Dr. Torsten Oltmanns, Partner at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and one of the initiators of Leaders Parliament. "They allow us to virtually immediately get a good impression of what the economic elite is thinking."
The rapid and profound political and social changes that have taken place in recent months are also having a major influence on economic developments. This makes it all the more important to know precisely what top managers think of the situation and to take into account their ideas for suitable solutions. With the help of Leaders Parliament, the views of Germany's economic leaders will be mapped out by surveying them on current economic and social issues and publishing it within 24 hours. The participants are sent a question by e-mail every 14 days, with multiple answers that they can choose from, simply and comfortably using their Smartphone. The anonymous responses are then analyzed in a secure area.
The first question was sent out on June 14 and deals with Spain's creditworthiness and support from the euro rescue fund. About 450 top managers in the German economic sector were asked their opinion on bank assistance for Spain. As the survey shows, the euro is a highly controversial issue.
Registered participants can call up the results of the survey on a secure website, in advance and exclusively. Political and societal decision makers are also provided with the results. Furthermore, the WELT group (Die WELT, WELT Aktuell, WELT Kompakt, WELT-Online) will also cover selected topics in its print and online media.
More press releases
- up ↑
- Germany's hidden competitive advantage lies in the education of its top managers, Jun 2012
- Green tech companies must overcome financing difficulties, Jun 2012
- Mood barometer for the German economy, Jun 2012
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and fka present quarterly electromobility index, Jun 2012
- Work and Family" certificate for Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, Jun 2012
- down ↓