Roland Berger Strategy Consultants seeks engineers: Recruiting workshop Stuttgart, June 22-24, 2012
Munich, May 10, 2012
- Recruiting workshop "start.ing2012" in Stuttgart is designed for engineering students, graduates, doctoral candidates and professionals with an engineering background from Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Students will prepare a strategy for a globally leading automotive supplier
- Applications for start.ing2012 can be submitted until June 3, 2012
International strategy consultancy Roland Berger is holding a recruiting event entitled "start.ing2012". Participants are tasked with advising a leading automotive supplier. start.ing2012 is designed for engineering students in their third semester or higher, graduates and Ph.D. students, as well as professionals with up to two years of professional experience and an engineering background. The workshop will take place in Stuttgart, June 22-24, 2012.
Applications can be submitted until June 3, 2012 at: www.starting.rolandberger.com
"The number of consulting projects that require technical know-how is rising fast across the automotive, high-tech and IT industries. That's why engineers enjoy excellent career prospects with us," says Ralf Kalmbach, Partner and Member of the global Executive Committee at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants. People holding an engineering degree have the opportunity at Roland Berger to work on the topics of tomorrow. These include the development of e-mobility as well as green tech, automation and energy efficiency.
Consulting up close and personal
Engineering students and recent graduates who participate in start.ing2012 get hands-on experience with project work. They learn how they can apply their technical expertise to strategy consulting.
Together with experienced consultants, start.ing2012 participants for three days work on a real-life topic for a globally leading automotive supplier. The goal is to analyze product design, production efficiency and material costs and make suggestions for improvement. At the end, the teams present their results to the client – similar to a board-level meeting – and have to convince the company representatives to choose their concept.
Direct contact to client representatives and consultants
Just as in a real project, the participants have direct contact to the client during the workshop. A factory tour gives them a look behind the scenes of the automotive supplier. This direct contact is intended to help them understand the client's processes and develop a strategy. Through their work on the project, participants become familiar with Roland Berger's methods and see if they might be interested in a career in strategy consulting. The varied program of leisure activities organized gives participants the chance to speak to Roland Berger employees and gather information about their personal career prospects.
More information on start.ing2012 as well as the application form can be found at www.starting.rolandberger.com.
More press releases
- up ↑
- Car sales in Europe, May 2012
- The German construction materials and supply industry continues to look to the future with optimism, May 2012
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants seeks engineers: Recruiting workshop Stuttgart, June 22-24, 2012, May 2012
- Hospital spending on health in Germany is rising, May 2012
- Active risk management in the supply chain delivers significantly better results for companies, May 2012
- down ↓