The Future of Urban Air Mobility
2:00 pm CEST
Increasing urbanization, the worsening bane of road congestion and new advances in aircraft technology and electric propulsion – the time is ripe for the emergence of Urban Air Mobility as a new industry.
Urban Air Mobility (UAM): the transportation of persons or goods via flying vehicles over urban areas
However with its rapid global spread, massive death toll and resultant lockdowns and border closures, COVID-19 has devastated demand for travel globally and had a major impact not only on the aviation but also on other industries.
July 2, 2020 | 2:00 pm CEST
This Webinar is part of the series ILA goes digital, the first digital aerospace tradeshow.
In the Webinar "The Future of Urban Air Mobility" we will shed light on the impact of COVID-19 on the nascent industry of Urban Air Mobility and will discuss in particular the following topics:
- Perspective for UAM before the COVID-19 crisis
- Impact of COVID-19 on UAM
- Opportunities and key success factors in the 'new normal' with respect to UAM
Our panel of industry leaders will cover the entire UAM ecosystem and consists of:
- Derek Cheng (Head of UAM Asia-Pacific – Airbus)
- Remo Gerber (Chief Commercial Officer – Lilium)
- Felix Lee (Overseas Managing Director – eHang)
- Prof. Georg Rosenfeld (Member of the Executive Board – IFG Ingolstadt)
- Duncan Walker (Founder and Chief Executive Officer – Skyports)