a game changer.
(Senior) Consultant/Project Manager Carbon Management / Climate Action Center (m/f/d)
Combating climate change has been the biggest challenge humanity faces today.
To limit global warming below 2 degrees, scientists agree that we must reach net zero emissions by 2050, and negative emissions thereafter. This requires a radical transformation in the generation of energy, the way we produce and move goods, as well as individuals. Moreover, the way we grow and consume produce must be transformed into a more sustainable process. These challenges bring enormous opportunities. It allows for a new form of competitiveness in which companies' competitiveness is determined by their actions to combat climate change.
- Outstanding academic achievements
- Strategic practical experience
- Analytical skills, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, team-oriented mindset
- Several months of international experience and a high level of English
- Performed corporate decarbonization processes, ideally including carbon footprinting/emissions estimation, decarbonization strategy, implementation
- In depth experience with carbon accounting and mitigation methodologies, for example Science Based Target Initiative (SBTi), Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Ideally experienced in carbon life cycle assessments
- Knowledge of carbon reduction technologies (Clean tech)
Do you possess an intrinsic motivation to combat climate change? Do you enjoy contributing to some of the most complex challenges we face today? Then join our climate action center of excellence. You will be part of an ever-growing multi-disciplinary team, utilizing our in-depth functional and sectorial expertise, combining it with the latest insights on how to combat climate change. We look forward tackling the biggest challenge together with our clients and you.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).