(Senior) Digital Innovation Expert (m/f/d)
As (Senior) Digital Innovation Expert you are joining our digital innovation team as a driver for digital change within the company. With your advanced knowledge of business processes, you are identifying new solutions and designing tools in close collaboration with our business units and consulting teams. Are you striving for automation and standardization of processes, digitalization of clients' journeys as well as for efficiency in the workplace? You are keen to manage cross-divisional digitization projects with agile methodologies in interdisciplinary teams? Then join our internal IT department!
As one of our key drivers for digital change you are going to take over the following tasks and projects:
- Constant evolution of the internal digitization strategy in alignment with other business functions and consulting business teams
- Active identification of suitable innovations, technologies, automation tools
- Review and automation of core business processes
- Management of the implementation roadmap for digitalization measures
- Product Management for the ideation, implementation, and evolution of digital software modules
- Universal degree in an appropriate field (Business Informatics, Business Administration or Computer Science) or equivalent work experience
- Sound professional experience in the development and implementation of digitization strategies in the B2B environment as well as strong interest in technologies and trends
- Experience in agile project management methods and creativity techniques in the ideation process
- Excellent conceptual competency and presentation skills
- Business fluent English skills
Have we aroused your interest? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, resume as well as high school diploma, university diploma and work references). For further details on the position, please visit www.join.rolandberger.com.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).