a game changer.
(Senior-) Software Engineer for Data Science (m/w/d)
All German offices
As (Senior-) Software Engineer for Data Science you are responsible for handling data centric software projects. You will be joining a fast-growing team of consultants and data scientists and engineers to bring cutting edge technological solutions to our clients. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software products tackling data problems using machine learning, operations research and mathematical optimization. To provide end-to-end data solutions you will also integrate the products within the IT environment at the client.
In this role, depending on your strengths and on the project, you may take responsibility for software architecture, backend and frontend development, ETL pipelines and data visualization, as well as quality assurance and documentation in order to build data science software solutions.
The MVP you will work on will focus on topics like Branch Network Optimization, Smart Pricing, Churn Prevention, Sales Forecasting and are used by the senior/top management of our clients.
- Degree in a scientific field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Machine Learning, Physics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent work experience and having demonstrated experience in software engineering
- Experience working in cloud environments (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP; Docker, Kubernetes)
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written); a good knowledge of German is beneficial
- Strong communication skills, being able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- An exciting international environment in a rapidly growing team; diverse projects and customers
- Extensive training opportunities in software engineering and data science.
- Development opportunities as software engineer with limited mobility requirements and—if desired—career paths in consulting with high mobility requirements.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).