a game changer.
(Automotive) Software Architecture Consultant (m/f/d)
All German offices
The Roland Berger Advanced Technology Center supports automotive, industrial, and technology clients globally to master the challenges and opportunities that new technologies such as software, electronics, semiconductors, sensors, actuators, energy storage, and quantum computing bring to their businesses and markets. Together with our clients, we develop successful strategies globally, using deep technological know-how and our understanding of the industry impact – from growth strategies to transformation and performance improvement.
- University degree in software-related studies, e.g. in informatics/computer science, semiconductor design, physics, robotics, software engineering
- Detailed know-how and ideally practical experience in software architecture development, especially in the area of:
- Methods, standards and tools in software development
- Understanding of cloud-native software technologies and approaches for cloud and edge, as well as traditional embedded systems software architectures (e.g., Microservices, Container & Container Orchestration, approaches from AWS, Microsoft etc., automotive architectures / platforms such as AutoSAR classic/adaptive)
- Understanding of DevOps-Principles and frameworks, e.g. SAFe
- Tools and toolchains used
- First job experience in the field of innovative software development, ideally connecting edge and cloud
- Understanding of economic implications and transformational changes
- Ability to balance between detailed content know-how and strategic implications ("business mindset")
- Strong leadership skills, especially in bringing people with different mindsets together
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and project management experience
Are you an empathic team player bursting with new ideas? We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).