a game changer.
Automotive Software (Senior) Consultant (m/f/d)
The Roland Berger Advanced Technology Center supports automotive, industrial, and technology clients globally to master the challenges and opportunities that new technologies such as software, electronics, semiconductors, sensors, actuators, energy storage, and quantum computing bring to their businesses and markets. Together with our clients, we develop successful strategies globally, using deep technological know-how and our understanding of the industry impact – from growth strategies to transformation and performance improvement.
- University degree in software-related studies, e.g. in informatics/computer science, physics, robotics, artificial intelligence, or (automotive) software development
- In-depth know-how and ideally practical experience in software development (e.g., embedded software, artificial intelligence, algorithm design, software architectures, cloud, and backend solutions)
- First job experience in the field of innovative software development (ideally in the context of mobility/autonomous driving), e.g. in startups or small-to-mid-size software companies – ideally in an international setting
- Strong leadership skills, especially in bringing people with different mindsets together
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and project management experience
Are you an empathic team player bursting with new ideas? We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).