part of our journey.
Roland Berger is currently looking for Business analyst
Roland Berger, founded in 1967, is the only leading global consultancy with German heritage and of European origin. With 2,400 employees working in 36 countries, we have successful operations in all major international markets. Our 50 offices are located in the key global business hubs.
- An international network of researchers and business analysts
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects
- Training and development programs
- Dynamic group of co-workers
- Competitive salary, official hiring
- Conduct information research and analysis in Russian and English as well as German or French
- Support consultants' project teams in their analysis and market assessment
- Provide research support for Moscow office of Roland Berger
- Prepare short-term project tasks and internal studies
- Research and monitor best sources, databases and research tools
- Conduct interviews
- Master's degree from the University (preferable Business / Economics) with excellent GPA
- Education or professional experience abroad (English speaking countries, Germany or France) is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English and German or French
- Outstanding analytical and methodological skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Able to work independently and self motivated
- Integrity and ethical approach to work
- Knowledge of / experience with commercial databases is an advantage but not mandatory
To apply please forward your CV and a short cover letter in English stating clearly why you are suitable for the job to Nataliya.Pleshkova@rolandberger.com.