Business Research Specialist
We are seeking a Business Researcher to join our Southeast Asia team based out of Ho Chi Minh City office.
- Gather, distribute and explain valuable knowledge within a top management consulting firm.
- Work with internal and external parties from information sources, expert networks and best-in-class databases.
- Develop market landscape, industry analysis, presentations and compilations of knowledge.
- Respond to requests from project teams with key information.
- Collaborate with a global network in a consulting environment.
- Continuously think of new ideas to bring Roland Berger to the next level in knowledge management.
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Excellent degree from any discipline from a reputed university.
- 1 or more years of general research experience (e.g., at professional services firms).
- Analytical and targeted approach to problem-solving.
- Knowledge of business and economic concepts.
- Willing to take initiative.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills and experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Vietnamese. Additional languages will be advantageous.
- Team player while able to work well independently as well.
- Previous experience working with commercial databases (e.g., Factiva, Capital IQ, Euromonitor, SNL) would be a plus.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).