a digital game changer.
CRM Marketing Specialist
Roland Berger, a global management consulting firm, is currently seeking a CRM Marketing Specialist to join our U.S. marketing team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, developing, executing, and tracking the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns, managing, and maintaining the CRM system for our U.S. team members, and providing support on additional marketing tasks.
This role will report directly to Roland Berger's U.S. Marketing Manager. We will also consider remote candidates based in the following locations only: FL, GA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, VA, WI and Washington D.C.; however, the selected candidate will be expected to work Eastern Time Zone (EST) hours.
- Maintain and optimize CRM database, including contact maintenance
- Onboard and train new CRM users, and serve as the go-to CRM resource team members
- Collaborate with Global team on CRM issues, including maintaining firmwide standards and utilizing best practices
- Develop and deploy email marketing content, including mailing target list development
- Lead email marketing special projects
- Maintain content distribution calendar
- Track and report on KPIs and overall email campaign effectiveness
- Maintain U.S. website page
- Assist with developing and executing webinars and other remote and live events
- Support other RBUS marketing activities and initiatives, and perform additional marketing duties, as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a CRM marketing role, balancing multiple concurrent projects, preferably in a B2B organization
- Examples of successful email marketing campaigns in which you have played a key role
- Experience developing and analyzing digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with CRM systems and email marketing platforms such as Hubspot
- Experience with website content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Team player willing to collaborate with colleagues across multiple time zones
- Impeccable attention to detail and deadline driven
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve marketing-related issues
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).