part of our team.
Case Team Assistant
Founded in 1967, Roland Berger remains the only leading global consultancy firm with non-Anglo-Saxon roots. We are German by origin, European by nature and global by ambition, including a strong footprint in Asia and other geographies where we feel that we can truly make an impact. When we work on projects, we work together with our clients, instead of for our clients.
Roland Berger is an independent company, solely owned by our Partners, who are responsible for overall corporate performance and business success.
Build in 1993, the Brussels office is now a reference on the Belgian consultancy market, especially in the following sectors: Automotive, Energy, FMCG, Private Equity, Financial Services, Public Sector, Telecoms & Medias, Transports & Tourism, etc …
As a Case Team Assistant at Roland Berger, exciting challenges await you:
The case team assistant at Roland Berger Belgium supports several project teams (up to 4-6 in parallel) for a given industry platform.
In this perspective, the case team assistant works in close collaboration with project managers and project teams:
- Participation to the daily check-in / check-out meetings with the project teams
- Regular status meetings with the project managers
During projects, the case team assistant role is to:
- Plan client and expert interviews and, in some cases, formalize the minutes of the interviews
- Contribute to formalize projects status updates
- Collection of updates from the teams
- Formalization of standardized progress reports
- Contribute to formalize slides not requiring advanced graphics expertise
- Organize the logistics of client seminars / events
After several years in a case team assistant role, the candidate could evolve towards several roles internally, based on candidate development path and Roland Berger's office opportunities:
- Personal assistant
- HR assistant
- Marketing assistant
We are looking for junior profiles eager to learn and grow within a team. The following skills and experience are mandatory or highly desirable;
- Bachelor’s degree in office assistant, management assistant or equivalent experience
- Internship or previous first experience in the professional services industry
- An extremely well-organized individual
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French, both written and spoken
- Strong eagerness to work in teams
- A problem-solving attitude and skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (word, outlook, Powerpoint, Excel), and other relevant software).
- Ability to navigate through complex and fast-paced situations, and to handle sensitive matters whilst maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Self-directed, proactive attitude and strong attention to detail.
This position will first be on a temporary basis, possibility for a permanent contract afterwards.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
In case of any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).