part of our journey.
Consultant (Industry / Manufacturing) - Madrid - 2019
At our Madrid office, we are looking for professionals with an academic background and two or more years of working experience in any industry. If you have an open-minded personality and impressive analytical skills, you will fit perfectly into our team.
We offer you a team-based and intellectually stimulating experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing company. Considering our international project environment, a good command of the Spanish language and excellent English skills are required.
Additionally, to help you grow, we have a vested interest in your development and commit to active mentoring, training, and sponsored MBA programs.
Your role as a Consultant, will include among others:
- Work on fascinating projects in an inspiring atmosphere
- Being actively involved from day one in crafting creative approaches and business models for our clients
- Assume responsibility in project workstreams
- Conduct interviews with clients
- Prepare client presentations
- Prepare and participating in workshops
- Perform market research and data analysis
- Develop younger team members and training materials
- Contribute actively to the office life
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant professional experience
- Good understanding of various Consumer goods and manufacturing sectors
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Cash Cost experience
- Capacity to reconcile productivity efficiency with financial statements/ Business cases
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods and techniques
- General research / Industry best practice skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills for dealing with team members and clients
- Master in relevant field such as Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, or Economics are preferred but not required
Are you a next generation thinker bursting with new ideas?
Please note that your application must include your CV and your official transcripts from university. We cannot evaluate your application when incomplete. A cover letter (in Spanish or English) is optional.