As a Consultant, you will be working in a project team on a large variety of different projects. Your tasks will include assuming responsibility for a project module, conducting research and interviews, preparing and participating in workshops for clients, performing market research and data analysis, and preparing and occasionally giving presentations.
We are looking for talents with the following criteria:
- With a university degree from a top university (any additional degree like an MBA is a plus)
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in Strategy consulting or Strategic planning
- Excellent Korean and English language skills, both written and verbal
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Person with self-motivated, logical thinking and problem solving skills
Are you a game changer who views problems from several angles to envision the best solution? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).