part of our journey.
At Roland Berger, you will have your finger on the pulse of innovation. We offer a career with fascinating projects in an inspiring atmosphere. You will be actively involved from day one and craft creative strategies and business models for our clients. To help you grow, we have a vested interest in your development and commit to active mentoring, training, and sponsored MBA programs.
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Understanding of various industry business models and key dynamics
- Understanding of Consulting or Service environment
- Strong analytical skills, both qualititative and quantitative analysis methods and techniques
- Internet and general research skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills for dealing with team members and clients
- MA/MS in relevant field, quantitative and analytically oriented fields such as Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, or Economics are preferred but not required
- 1-2 years relevant professional experience
Are you a next generation thinker bursting with new ideas? We look forward to receiving your application via our website.