Consultant- Auto (Shanghai/Beijing)
We are currently seeking experienced Consultant to join our China office, focusing on digitalization area.
The Chinese market is a key pillar of Roland Berger's international expansion. Since our first project in China in 1983, the consultancy has grown rapidly and now we have five offices (in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Taipei, and Guangzhou) in Greater China region.
- 4+ years industry working experience or 2+ years consulting related experience with functional knowledge or passion in Digital Technology, eCommerce, IT strategy consulting, etc.;
- Experience with CDP, DMP, user operation, enabling business capability and objectives through technology (preferred)
- Experience as agile product owner / scrum master roles (preferred)
- Passion for a challenging and rewarding consulting career;
- Entrepreneurial spirit - taking initiative to make things happen;
- Solid analytics and communications capabilities;
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity;
- Leadership potential;
- Team player;
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
As a Consultant at Roland Berger, exciting challenges await you:
- Develop content and be responsible for one project modules in digitalization area;
- Shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our client's businesses.
- Guide module members - clients and colleagues alike;
- Prepare presentation materials.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).