who you want to be.
Consultant - Madrid - 2019
At our Madrid office, we are looking for professionals with an academic background and two or more years of working experience in any industry. If you have an open-minded personality and impressive analytical skills, you will fit perfectly into our team.
We offer you a team-based and intellectually stimulating experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing company. Considering our international project environment, a good command of the Spanish language and excellent English skills are required.
Additionally, to help you grow, we have a vested interest in your development and commit to active mentoring, training, and sponsored MBA programs.
Your role as a Consultant, will include among others:
- Work on strategic and fascinating projects in an inspiring atmosphere
- Being actively involved from day one and crafting creative strategies and business models for our clients
- Assume responsibility for a project module
- Conduct interviews with clients
- Prepare client presentations
- Prepare and participating in workshops
- Perform market research and data analysis
- Develop younger team members
- Contribute actively to the office life
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant professional experience
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Good understanding of various industry business models and key dynamics
- Understanding of Consulting environment
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods and techniques
- Internet and general research skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills for dealing with team members and clients
- Master in relevant field, quantitative and analytically oriented fields such as Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, or Economics are preferred but not required
Are you a next generation thinker bursting with new ideas?
We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
Please note that your application must include your CV and your official transcripts from university. We cannot evaluate your application when incomplete. A cover letter (in Spanish or English) is optional.