As a Consultant, you will assume responsibility for one or more project modules and contribute to acquisition approaches. You directly interact with clients at the management level and will be part of the module teams to develop and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment. From the start, you are considered an entrepreneur in our company. We encourage you to show initiative, think creatively, and take responsibility.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Experts with 3-4 years of work experience in consulting or 4 to 6 years of relevant industry positions.
- You have outstanding academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework, MBA from a top-tier academic institution and experience in the international arena is preferred.
- You encompass diversified experience in emerging markets which includes Southeast Asia.
- Possess extremely outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent English and Thai skills, both written and verbal are required to realize our visions in an international environment.
- You have impressive analytical and conceptual skills and experience with leading work streams. If you are a passionate team player with leadership potential, you will be a perfect fit for us.
An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite.
Are you a game changer who views a problem from several angles to envision the best solution? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).