Consulting (Senior) Specialist
As a Consulting (Senior) Specialist you will support an experienced team of consultants in various projects in the field of infrastructure. Our department advises companies, development banks, the federal government, the federal states as well as the EU and supports our customers in the development of infrastructure projects, from the idea to investment decisions.
Together with our clients, we develop innovative solutions and business models along the entire value chain. Our teams of consultants support strategic questions and transformation processes. To do this, you will work closely with our customers and our specialist advisors in various project modules.
You will support our consultants in project and acquisition work with extensive information research, data analysis and processing. You will independently carry out extensive research and analysis and coordinate acquisitions and other business development activities (e.g. marketing). In addition to the independent implementation of sub-projects, you will guide younger team colleagues and further support the coordination of international Roland Berger expert groups.
- University degree (ideally in Business/Economics, Public Policy/Political Science/International Relations or related field)
- 3 years of professional experience - ideally in consulting, research or a related field
- Great interest in the public sector, infrastructure, transport, energy, banking and international cooperation / development institutions
- Excellent analysis and research skills
- Structured way of working, precision and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in an international environment
- Several months of experience abroad as well as very good knowledge of English
- German language skills would be an asset
Are you a game changer and want to shape the future with us?
We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).