part of our journey.
Design Fiction Offer Analyst - 2019
The Design Fiction offer
Given the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) nature of all industries, it is important to design strategies that are not obsolete over time and that foster creativity and radical innovation. Moreover, in a technology-driven world, power comes from vision and innovation which in many instances spring from science fiction. As such we propose an innovative approach:
- Integrating new fields of analysis and mapping disruptive and original futures (weak signals, speculative projects, Sci Fi)
- Using narrative and visual tools to make beneficial future credible,
- Opening new technological and organizational horizons that are feasible
In the Digital Competence Center, Design Fiction is a new strategic offer, with various background and capabilities, based in Paris but also in many other offices of Roland Berger's network.
Position and mission
Roland Berger is looking for a Design Fiction Analyst who will support the team based in Paris.
The mission offers the unique opportunity to discover Roland Berger, top strategy consulting firm, and to take a deep dive into design fiction approach.
The Design Fiction Analyst will:
- Be responsible of
- supporting and preparing a part of internal and external research for our missions in various industries (insurance, transportation, utilities, CGR)
- creating and nourishing data base (weak signals, speculative projects, key drivers, speculative scenarios)
- collaborate and communicate effectively in English and French, both written and verbally, with all the ecosystem of experts (visionaries, technologists, authors, designers artists…)
- develop together with the French team the media plan:
- preparing weekly social media posts and articles / interviews for newspapers
- participating to content & community management for social media
- preparing public interventions for business events.
Timing: Asap, for a 4 months' period (ideally march/april-july)
We are looking for curious mind, good writer, conceptual thinker who believe business can change the world by doing good, passionate about technologies, science fiction and Strategy.
- A university degree with an excellent academic record
- Fluent in English and in French
- Impressive analytical and communication skills
- Good knowledge of innovative digital tools
You will be exposed to a wide range of projects and partners, from which you will gain a broad range of experience!
If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board! We are looking forward to receiving your application