part of our journey.
Digital Partnerships Developer
Roland Berger, founded in 1967, is the only leading global consultancy with German heritage and of European origin. With 2,400 employees working in 36 countries, we have successful operations in all major international markets. Our 50 offices are located in the key global business hubs.
Roland Berger advises major international industry and service companies as well as public institutions. Our services cover the entire range of management consulting from strategic advice to successful implementation: e.g. new leadership and business models; innovative processes and services; M&A, private equity and restructuring; and management support on large infrastructure projects.
Our firm is owned solely by a group of 220 Partners. We share the conviction that the firm's independence provides the basis for unbiased advice to our clients.
Our deep entrepreneurial culture encourages both consultants' creativity and search for innovative solutions for our clients.
Convinced that change in the digital world is no longer linear but exponential, Roland Berger has founded the digital ecosystem initiative Terra Numerata.
Terra Numerata consists of a wide-ranging digital business partners: as of today, 50 incubators, accelerators, investors, startups, artificial intelligence and robotics players, design thinking agencies, data scientists, communication agencies, prototypers, IT players, … to push digital innovation through co-creation, e.g. by inventing new offers, new business models, and thus support the digitalization of large Corporates and public institutions.
Roland Berger has launched disruptive offers with its Terra Numerata partners, such as:
- the Startups Factory with the NUMA accelerator,
- the Spielfeld Digital Hub in Berlin with VISA,
- learning journeys in the Silicon Valley with venture fund e.ventures,
- Augesco Ventures fund with Les Echos / Le Parisien to invest in startups,
- Executive breakfasts with startups and top executives with FrenchFoodCapital
- and many more!
Position and mission
Roland Berger is looking for a Digital partnerships developer who will support the global Head of Digital Partnerships in the development of Terra Numerata.
The mission offers the unique opportunity to discover Roland Berger, top strategy consulting firm, and to take a deep dive into digital transformation and artificial intelligence challenges and best-in-class stakeholders!
The Digital partnerships developer will be responsible for:
- supporting the development of the Terra Numerata partners' network:
- identifying new partners,
- filtering the most relevant ones,
- participating in introduction meetings with partners,
- participating in the definition of innovative joint offers with new partners,
- participating in negotiations;
- supporting the new partnerships implementation.
- developing internal and external marketing tools to promote Terra Numerata (website, intranet, presentations including for the Executive Committee…);
Timing: Asap, for a 6 months' period
Are you passionate about Digital and Artificial Intelligence? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a winning personality? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- A university degree with an excellent academic record
- Fluent in English and in French
- Impressive analytical and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of innovative digital tools plus Excel and Powerpoint
You will be exposed to a wide range of projects and partners, from which you will gain a broad range of digital experience!