- Responsible for multiple calendar management, submission of weekly timesheets, expense & medical claims for the Partners / Principals.
- Organise and coordinate international travel arrangements, hotel bookings including visa applications for the Partners/Principals
- Communicate with internal divisions and external clients and institutions including liaising with government agencies as needed.
- Provide support to IT on the configuration of laptops as well as assigning laptops & mobile devices for new hires .
- Provide support to HR on the onboarding/offboarding process including EP applications
- Provide backup support to other Executive Assistants as needed.
- Handle overall admin matters such as pantry orders, name card orders, issue access cards; office equipment, distribute incoming mails and review and check invoices and follow up as needed.
- Provide support to Consultants on travel advisory/arrangements (visa/flights/immigration requirements), as needed.
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed
- Provide administrative support for project proposals (Filing/Binding) and conduct follow-up.
- Support in creating periodic reports as required from local or corporate headquarter’s requests (as needed).
- Organize and prepare meetings/conferences (internal/external).
- Any other duties assigned by Management as needed.
- Administrative training (or university degree) and at least 3-5 years of job-related experience, ideally as assistant to an executive manager or senior management.
- Fluency in speaking and writing English and a local language.
- Able to work in an independent and confident manner to manage confidential matters.
- Team and service oriented.
- Candidate ideally must be diplomatic, agile, perceptive and has a positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and external stakeholders
- Singaporean citizen.
- Please submit a CV with expected salary for our consideration.
- This is an onsite role as such office presence is required daily.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lara Zolnai (+49 89 9230-8457).