Experienced Management Consultant (C/SC/PM/Pri)
With more than 50 offices across the globe and a track-record of nearly 50 years, Roland Berger has successful operations in all major international markets. Our key values entrepreneurship, excellence and empathy are firmly rooted in our culture. We deeply value unique and diverse personalities and strongly encourage entrepreneurial spirit and novel ideas.
We are in a period of strong growth and here you will have the benefits of working at a large global company with the familiarity of a smaller local office, with a vast variety of both international and local projects. Our portfolio consists of Strategy, corporate development, M&A advisory/Commercial due diligence and restructuring projects.
We are looking for experts with work experience in consulting or relevant industry positions (Corporates, Investment banking and Private Equity)
- You have an outstanding professional and academic track record and experience in the international arena.
- You have a master's degree in engineering and/or economics/business or equivalent.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in management consulting or relevant industries.
- Besides that, you have impressive analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English skills are required to realize our visions in an international environment. Language capabilities in Swedish or other Nordics languages are also preferred.
If you are a passionate team player with leadership potential, you will be a perfect fit for us.
We look forward to receiving your application via our website. Please apply by submitting your cover letter, CV and transcripts in English. Your cover letter should explain why you want to work at Roland Berger. Please also upload your Academic Performance Records (Certificates).
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).