HR Business Partner / HR Specialist (m/f/d)
Roland Berger is a global top-tier strategy consulting firm, we are European born and distinguish ourselves with an emphatic and entrepreneurial mindset.
At Roland Berger Nordics we are always on the lockout for exceptional, curious employees, who share our passion for excellence and integrity.
As highly motivated HR specialist, you will be part of our team in the Nordics and actively contribute to all HR processes and initiatives for our offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg, in line with our global HR strategy. You will work closely with the local recruiting and HR responsible management members as well as with HR colleagues in our headquarters in Germany. In this role, you will be the main contact for our applicants as well as for our consultants. You will contribute to a smooth process and candidate experience from recruitment to onboarding.
- Coordinate the entire recruitment process for our consultants and interns (source and identify potential candidates, screen applications, organize interviews, write employment contracts, manage (post) offer process)
- Organize, promote and run recruiting events (e.g. workshops, company presentations, dinners) at local target universities
- Support employer branding activities in social media in line with our corporate identity
- Welcome new colleagues and organize their local onboarding together with our Global training & development team
- Contribute to global HR projects and initiatives (e.g. MBA recruitment, Women's day) and support local activities (e.g. office and team events)
- Support local as well as international project staffing and the regular performance evaluation of our consultants
- Maintain our employee data base and keep our HR systems up to date along the employee life cycle
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, e.g. in business or social sciences, with HR specialization is a plus
- At least 2 years of work experience as HR Business Partner or in a related field like Talent Acquisition, HR Administration or in another HR function
- Fundamental knowledge in Swedish labor law and data protection rules
- Organizational and improvisational talent, as well as structured, with an independent work style
- Highly reliable and flexible, keeping a cool head when dealing with multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills in an international environment. Fluent in Swedish as well as in English
Interested? Then submit your full application documents (incl. CV, motivational letter, certificates and references from former employers).
For further questions don't hesitate to contact Katja Monschau. We look forward to your application.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).