part of our team.
HR Specialist Learning & Development
As a member of our Global HR team you will join our Global Talent Development team to strengthen the professional development our employees. With your colleagues you will be responsible for the organization of our global consultant training landscape with a focus on our new hires.
You can expect varied tasks related to training organization and training development as well as to a dynamic, international environment in which you can actively contribute your experience and ideas:
- Supervision of our global onsite two-week training for our new consultants
- Organization of training programs including participant management, trainer coordination, selection of networking program in regular collaboration with our international offices
- Contact person for participants and trainers, moderation of welcome and networking sessions during the training
- Responsibility for the organization and conceptual development of further global trainings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (economics, social sciences or tourism management).
- Initial work experience, preferably in the form of internships, in a consulting environment, in an international company or in event management
- Strong interpersonal and team skills complemented by creativity, flexibility and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel as part of the onsite support for some of our training programs
- Experience in event or hotel management is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English (ideally through experience abroad)
- German language skills would be an advantage
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).