- Support defined HR processes and policies: Onboarding, local labor law related requirement, off-boarding, maintaining electronic HR files, etc.
- Utilize HR Help Desk tool to record interactions and manage follow-up
- Contribute to the development and documentation of HR Connect processes that meet evolving HR and business needs
- Support the deployment of enterprise-wide HR programs and initiatives
- Support continuous process improvement by identifying areas for change, automation, improved documentation, etc. that speeds effective service delivery
- Establish and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding HR policies and practices and effectively communicate this to customers to ensure compliance and consistency
- 2-5 years of work experiences (Bachelor's degree in HR or related area is preferred).
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English (both verbal and written)
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing are required
- Demonstrated integrity while working with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a winning personality? If this sounds like you, we would like to welcome you on board. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).