HR Specialist - Recruiting
As member of our international Southeast Asia Human Resources team, you are responsible for the full recruiting process, hiring both graduates and experienced professionals from the consulting sectors. Working closely with the management of the respective business lines as well as the Southeast Asia recruiting team, you pro-actively identify the business needs and use a wide range of sources to attract and onboard high potentials. As main contact person, you manage the selection and interview process of our candidates effectively and efficiently until they join our company.
Occasional travel is required within the region.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Min. 3-5 years experience in HR with focus on recruiting
- Comfortable in dynamic and international environment (ideally with prior experience in professional services industry) with high energy level
- Structured and precise working style
- High customer orientation
- Solid prioritization and project management to manage the volume and diversity of the recruitment processes
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Experience in developing and using internal and external network to achieve recruitment targets is a plus
- Fluent English
Have what it takes to be part of this team? Apply now via our website.