IT Support Specialist (Kuala Lumpur)
We are looking for a customer service driven IT Support Specialist who is passionate about finding innovative solutions to better the IT experience for our employees in Southeast Asia.
- Support local users on site and remote via telephone, being the single point of contact for all IT matters.
- Tracking user incidents in our ticketing system including detailed error description, problem solving and closing the ticket.
- Preparing new PCs for new hires and install all necessary software.
- Giving IT introductions to these new hires.
- Replacing PCs and migrate the data and settings to a new one when the PCs life time has reached its end.
- Knowledge of server, switches, telephone systems, data safety and mobile phones.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in providing regional IT Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, AIS, MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or any related fields.
- Capable to handle multiple tasks and assignments and pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel across the region if required.
- Highly proficient in both English with good written and oral communication and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products, such as MS Windows and MS Office.
Are you a game changer with an entrepreneurial mindset and a winning personality? We look forward to receiving your application via our website.