a digital native.
Integration Developer (m/w/d)
As Integration Developer you are part of Roland Berger’s powerful and global IT team. Together with highly motivated colleagues you can contribute significantly to the digitalization of our company by developing ideas and delivering solutions for secure, reliable, and leading-edge IT. With the help of your integration expertise, you integrate applications and data to enable reliable and time-saving processes and high data quality to support right decisions. Your key responsibilities are:
- Create profound interface migration concepts to prepare and align migration activities (including impact analysis, documentation, and data flow diagrams)
- Migrate error-prone legacy interfaces into a new environment to ensure high data quality (e.g. from SSIS to Azure Data Factory)
- Create, extend, and maintain interfaces to integrate data and applications
- Take over responsibility during the implementation of a cloud-based and innovative iPaaS solution (Integration Platform as a Service)
- Evaluate and enable innovative IT solutions at Roland Berger as product owner to provide best possible IT services to our internal stakeholders
- Successfully completed studies or apprenticeship and more than three years of professional experience in the respective domain
- Expert for Microsoft’s integration technologies
- Know how in setting up and maintaining a cloud database for integration purposes as well as in integrating web services
- Team player with a highly structured thinking and a high level of self-initiative
- Fluent English skills and preferably proficient German skills
Have we aroused your interest? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, resume as well as high school diploma, university diploma and work references). For further details on the position, please visit www.join.rolandberger.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andreas Scherer (phone.: +49 89 9230-9681).
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).