Intern - Q3, 2020
Ready for the ride?
Consulting is about creativity, diversity, strategic thinking and team work.
Can you craft creative strategies and business models to help our clients thrive?
Find out during our three-month internship.
An internship with us is the ideal opportunity to experience strategy consulting first hand. If you have a keen mind, and are up for a challenge, you've come to the right place. We advise clients in all types of business, and you'll get to work on their projects alongside our team. During your internship we can promise you a steep learning curve and challenging targets to strive for – but remember, you won't be alone; your team will support you.
What we are looking for
Personality is the key to success. A great consultant has winning ideas and is able to implement them; s/he has the drive to turn strategy into reality. Sounds like you? Check your profile against what we're looking for; if it matches, apply!
- Learning comes naturally to you. You have completed your university bachelor's degree with impressive marks, and are reading for your master's degree. You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You strive for excellence in all that you do. Your analytical skills stand out; you see connections where others don't.
- You have broad interests and love to discover new things. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and an impressive track record in extracurricular activities to prove it.
- Team work and communication are important to you. You thrive in a team and are open to other perspectives. You are determined to gain the best results as a team.
- Last but not least, you are 3 months available from July 1 through September 30, 2020.
Join the ride in Q3, 2020!
In a brief cover letter (in Dutch), tell us what makes you our next intern. Submit your letter, CV and transcripts both from high school and university online.
For more information, contact Fieke Wolting: 020-7960677