ahead of the game.
Roland Berger is looking for Junior Consultants to join our Chicago team. At Roland Berger, you will have your finger on the pulse of innovation. You will develop and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment and support our clients to master their challenges in a VUCA world. We offer a career with fascinating projects in an inspiring atmosphere. You will be actively involved from day one and craft creative strategies and business models for our clients. To help you grow, we have a vested interest in your development and commit to active mentoring, training, and sponsored MBA programs.
- Conducts interviews with clients
- Prepares and participates in workshops
- Conducts market research
- Analyzes data and presents results to Project Manager/project team
- Builds Financial Models
- Prepares presentations
- Contributes to Intellectual Capital development, training, and recruiting
- Works on one or more project issues, including logistical support for team members
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Understanding of various industry business models and key dynamics
- Understanding of Consulting or Service environment
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods and techniques
- Internet and general research skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database skills)
- Ability to efficiently summarize and present data in a usable format
- Effective written and oral communication skills for dealing with team members and clients
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a team, both large and small
- BA/BS in relevant field, quantitative and analytically oriented fields such as Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences, or Economics are preferred
- 0-2 years relevant internship experience
Are you a next generation thinker bursting with new ideas? We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).