Junior Presentation Designer
Working with a cross-cultural and international team to design, optimize and format business presentations, primarily in PowerPoint, to support consultants in conveying their concepts and data through professional presentation design.
- Creating new slides and developing existing presentations with high levels of accuracy, design quality and application of corporate standards, using MS Office (especially PowerPoint) and bespoke in-house software, with Adobe CS applications where necessary
- Collaborating and communicating with consultant teams to understand project requirements, needs and timelines to manage the successful and timely delivery of design and content
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to ensure creative elements consistently support the vision of the project
- Additional project and design responsibility available depending on skillset and aptitude to master core tasks
- University degree
- Excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Office suite (Adobe CS experience is a plus)
- Experience in developing presentations (experience in a professional services environment is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics and proofreading
- Fluent in Romanian and in English (an excellent command of another foreign language is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with international consultant teams and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure to strict deadlines
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter in English (CV and portfolio presentation in PowerPoint are recommended).
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Isabell Schönemann (+49 89 9230-9583).