Legal Administrative Assistant
We are hiring a Legal Administrative Assistant to be based in our Boston, Chicago or Detroit office. The role provides administrative support for the Chief Legal Officer at Roland Berger. While the nature of the job responsibilities will remain primarily administrative, they may differ based on the requirements of the legal team.
This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion in communications, strong professional and ethical standards, the ability to manage multiple relationships both internally across the firm and externally with clients, excellent time and project management skills, and the ability to understand and adapt to business needs.
- Conducts scheduling and calendar management, follow-up calls/emails, and distribution of meeting materials
- Proactively supports team with internal/external commitments in a fast-paced and client changing environment.
- Anticipates Legal Team member needs
- Prepares and circulates documents for signatures using DocuSign
- Maintains legal agreement files
- Coordinates meetings, presentations, and other events and activities
- Arranges office facilities, including scheduling meeting rooms, audio-visual, and catering, as needed
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares and submits expense reports for Partners
- Researches administrative matters; Refers questions and issues to appropriate department for further information and problem resolution
- Maintains standard documentation, such as organization charts and distribution lists
- Compiles information and populates PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Gathers leader feedback for presentation and spreadsheet correction
- Prepares and submits client invoices
- Takes notes and minutes in meetings
- Provides coverage to other administrative assistants as needed
- Engages in other corporate processes, as needed
- Performs ad hoc tasks and projects
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience, preferably within professional services
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and respond to staff, leaders, and clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to quickly and effectively comprehend, compose, and develop general business materials such as correspondence and presentations
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple and varied tasks
- Demonstrates good judgment and takes accountability for decisions and results
- Must be capable of working independently
- Willingness to operate in a flexible and ambiguous environment
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
In case of any technical issues or problems submitting your application please contact: Dennis Reck (+49 89 9230-9127) or Lena Krojer (+49 89 9230-9486).