Personal Assistant - 32-40 hrs
Our Amsterdam office is looking for a Personal Assistant with 0-3 years of experience, preferably in professional services. If you are an energetic and service-minded secretary, we certainly would like to get in contact with you.
We offer an intellectually stimulating position in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing company. Considering our international project environment, fluency in Dutch and excellent English skills are required.
As a Personal Assistant you will support several Partners and Principals. You will be working in a team of PAs who cover for each other during absence. Your responsibilities will include:
• Organizing and maintaining schedules and making appointments
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Dealing with incoming email and mail
• Liaising with international and local clients (Board level) as well as our international offices
• Preparing and organizing meetings and events
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks
• Overview in combination with a good eye for detail
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Fluency in Dutch and excellent command of English, both spoken and written
Our application procedure starts online. Please note that in addition to completing our online form, your application should include a cover letter and resume.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Photos Krzysztof Baranowski / Getty Images